Personal Insurance is coverage for all of your personal needs. These coverages include homeowners, renters, auto, antique auto, specialty auto, watercraft, recreational vehicles, and motorcycle coverage. You can also bundle all of your coverage needs with a single package policy.
AS YOUR HOMETOWN LOCAL AGENT, WE ARE PROUD TO BE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ENCOMPASS INSURANCE!
Our homes are one of our biggest assets as they not only represent a sizeable financial investment but also a safe haven for our family. Since our homes are so important we need to be sure they are properly protected by a strong insurance carrier offering competitive pricing and proper limits of coverage in the event of an unforeseen loss.
Brown & Brown Insurance represents many fine carriers that can offer this needed protection but we’d like to honor one of our carrier partners in particular this month – Encompass. You may have recently read an article in the Daily Courier in which an Encompass client sings the praises of this company and how they handled their Yarnell Fire claim. In case you missed it, below is a link to the article by Tom Scanlon. Brown & Brown Insurance is proud to be in partnership with Encompass.
ANNUAL REVIEWS – EVERY CLIENT, EVERY YEAR!
Client’s needs evolve. Annual insurance reviews are a proactive look at existing coverages and limits in order to assess those needs and help minimize potential coverage gaps. It’s also a great way for us to bring our clients’ attention to other insurance products that may be of benefit to them as well as potential discounts. Reviewing your insurance coverage whether it is for your home, auto, valuable articles, life, health or business, should be done annually, just like getting a physical or going to the dentist. Failure to do so could result in more headaches down the road. A single conversation or a visit with us can help make sure that you're knowledgeable about your coverage and comfortable that your limits are meeting your current needs.
When was the last time you reviewed your policies???
- Auto - Personal liability and physical damage protection on personally owned/titled and operated vehicles
- Home - Available for the homeowner to protect the dwelling, personal property and personal liability.
- Secondary residence - Coverage availability for your vacation home or condominium not rented to others. Coverage options include dwelling protection, interior building additions, and alterations for condos, personal property and personal liability.
- Rental dwelling - Provides personal property and personal liability to individuals renting a home, condo or apartment.
- Watercraft - Liability and physical damage coverage for boats and personal watercraft
- Motorcycles - Customized protection to provide personal liability and physical damage protection for daily use cycles and the week-end warriors including dirt bikes.
- ATV - Customized protection to provide personal liability and physical damage protection for daily use cycles and the week-end warriors including dirt bikes.
- RV (Motor-Homes & Travel Trailers) - Both liability and physical damage availability for ATV’s, travel trailers, motor homes, 5th wheel trailers, trip, towing, etc.
- Personal Watercraft (Jet Skis) - Liability and physical damage coverage for boats and personal watercraft.
- Umbrella (What Is Included In) - Additional liability protection starting at $1,000,000 to provide added liability coverage over your personal exposures including home, auto, rental dwellings and recreational vehicles.